Morgan Creek Tropicals maintains an environmental policy to promote and maintain environmentally responsible practices for the benefit of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate. We will conduct and grow our business in a manner that respects the environment and strive to protect and conserve our world’s natural resources.
We are working towards continual improvement through the development of programs designed to address the environmental cost and impact of our activities, products and services including;
• Compliance with applicable regulations and standards in the industry
• Implement pollution prevention and minimization programs in the workplace
• Use materials and energy efficiently to conserve natural resources
• Recycle all materials that we can including: plastics, card board, paper, etc
• Minimize the emissions that contribute to climate change
• Cooperate and develop relationships with our community, suppliers, contractors, government agencies, and other organizations engaged in improving the environment
• Review environmental objectives and monitor performance, so that we can properly assess our strengths and weakness, and address them accordingly.
At Morgan Creek Tropicals, we recognize that every action taken in the workplace can have an
environmental impact. We will strive to create an eco-friendly workplace that will benefit our
employees and the world around us. If everyone does their part, we can increase our efficiency, save
electricity, reduce waste and greenhouse gases, and fulfill our responsibilities to the environment.